Hot Breakfast Sliders
- 1 sheet slider buns butter or potato style
- 6 slices ham
- 6 slices cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 – 1 cup melted butter plus 1 Tablespoon for cooking eggs
Prepare your ingredients:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the sandwich sheet in half through the middle to create two “slices” of sandwich sheet. (You want the individual buns to stay together).
- Place the bottom half of the sandwich sheet in the casserole dish. Set aside.
- Prepare a frying pan over medium heat with a teaspoon of your choice butter or cooking oil.
- While pan heats, crack eggs into a medium size bowl and whisk until fully blended. Pour into the preheated frying pan and stir constantly, until eggs are thoroughly cooked.
- Remove frying pan from heat and set aside.
Build your breakfast sliders
- Place an even layer of the ham on top of the bread.
- Follow with the eggs, and then the cheese.
- Top with the slider buns and then pour the melted butter evenly over the sandwiches. (For a lighter version, use 1/2 cup butter instead of 1 cup).
- Cover the casserole dish with tinfoil.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-30 minutes until the butter has completely absorbed into the rolls.
- Cut and serve. Best enjoyed warm.