Herb Roasted Vegetables with Balsamic Reduction
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 zucchini quartered and sliced
- 1 small red onion sliced (or 1/2 large)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- plenty of salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix together olive oil, vegetables, herbs, salt, and pepper. Spread evenly on rimmed baking sheet and roast in oven for 25 minutes, or until vegetables are browned and tender.
- Meanwhile, simmer balsamic vinegar and whisk constantly until reduced by half; about 5 minutes.
- Serve vegetables drizzled with balsamic reduction.