Herb Roasted Vegetables with Balsamic Reduction
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 zucchini quartered and sliced
- 1 small red onion sliced (or 1/2 large)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- plenty of salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
In a bowl, mix together olive oil, vegetables, herbs, salt, and pepper. Spread evenly on rimmed baking sheet and roast in oven for 25 minutes, or until vegetables are browned and tender.
Meanwhile, simmer balsamic vinegar and whisk constantly until reduced by half; about 5 minutes.
Serve vegetables drizzled with balsamic reduction.