Herb-Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- chopped parsley
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Combine all ingredients in baking tray or 10″ x 10″ casserole dish and toss to coat.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until tender and golden brown, giving it a stir halfway through baking.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and Parmesan cheese (optional).