Skip to content
Healthy Sugared-Vanilla Yogurt Fruit Dip
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey (plus a little more for garnishing, if desired)
- a scant 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon (plus a little more for garnishing, if desired)
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Chill for half an hour (if time permits).
- Optional for garnishing: Sprinkle with a little additional brown sugar and cinnamon just before serving, if desired.
- Serve with assorted fresh fruit.
See other recipes