HEALTHY PEACH CRISP SMOOTHIE RECIPE
- 1 cup almond/coconut milk blend
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp brown sugar (optional)
- 1/2 to 1 tsp cinnamon (I like cinnamon – go to 1/2 tsp if you don’t like it as much!)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Blend everything together and enjoy!
- I used frozen peaches along with the frozen banana. The consistency was super thick – almost like a frosty! – which I kind of like. But if you want a thinner consistency, use fresh or canned peaches instead.
- Want extra protein in this smoothie? Consider using soy milk or regular dairy milk rather than the almond/coconut blend, or adding in a scoop of vanilla protein powder.
- The brown sugar is optional – you can cut it out if you’d like to make this healthier. However I think it gives it a more authentic “peach crisp” taste!