Healthiest Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup dairy free butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon ground chia seeds then mixed with 3 tablespoons water – see how to make a chia egg above
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 ounces Semi Sweet Chocolate
- Mix the flax seed meal together with the water and set aside so it can gel.
- In a large bowl – Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Make 1″ balls and lay on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Flatten the balls with the bottom of a sturdy glass.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and remove to a wire rack to cook completely.
- All done and delicious.