Halloween Spooky Spider Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- whole black olives
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Slip out yolks and mash.
- Stir in mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Cut whole olive in half lengthwise.
- Put one half on mashed yolk for the spider’s body.
- Thinly slice the other half of the olive for the spiders legs. Put four legs on each side.