Skip to content
Guava Cheesecake Cups
- 1 packet of graham crackers (from a box)
- 3 tbsp margarine, softened
- 8oz low fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1¼ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 6 tbsp guava jam
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and place cupcake papers into a muffin tin. Spray each one with cooking spray.
- Add the graham crackers and margarine into a food processor. Pulse until well-combined.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop graham cracker and margarine mixture into each container. Using your fingers, press down each one to form the crust.
- In an electric mixer, add in the cream cheese, yogurt, egg whites and vanilla extract. Mix on low until well combined.
- Add in the sugar and flour. Use mixer to stir until well combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop batter into each muffin holder.
- Using a tablespoon, add ½ tbsp of guava jam onto each cup.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. If they are still a bit liquidy after 30 min, don’t worry. Take them out – they will continue cooking and set out of the oven.