Grilled Pesto Chicken Pizza
- 1 Freschetta Four Cheese Gluten Free Pizza
- 2 chicken breast
- 1/2 cup pesto, divided
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- Heat a grill to medium heat, approximately 375 degrees.
- In a plastic bag combine the chicken breast and 1/4 cup of the pesto sauce, make sure the pesto covers the chicken completely.
- Grill the chicken 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through. Allow the chicken to cool slightly and slice.
- Prepare the pizza by unwrapping and adding the chicken, tomatoes and as much additional pesto as you desire.
- Place pizza on grill and bake 7-10 minutes** until crisp is crust and cheese is melted.
- **Watch carefully! Check on pizza while cooking to make sure it cooks evenly and crust does not burn. If you prefer to not place the pizza directly on the grill use a pizza stone to ensure even cooking.