Grilled Chicken Burgers
For the Burgers
- 1 pound of 99% lean ground chicken
- 1 1oz package of Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons of chopped scallions
- Salt and pepper to taste
Spicy Yogurt Sauce:
- 1/4 cup of greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp of Sriracha sauce
- 2 tsp of lemon zest
- 4 slices of bacon
- 4 Light Hamburger Buns
- 4 slices of Sargento Thinly Sliced Swiss Cheese
Other Burger Toppings
- Combine Greek yogurt, Sriracha, and lemon zest in a small bowl.
- Cook your bacon in the oven at 400 degrees on a foil lined baking sheet for 15 minutes. Or use my air fryer method for cooking bacon.
- Combine ranch seasoning packet, scallions, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Using damp hands, form burgers into 4 (3/4-inch thick) patties.
- Heat your grill to medium high heat. Spray each patty with cooking spray on each side. Cook the patties 4 minutes per each side or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into side of burgers registers 165 degrees.
- Prep all the rest of your ingredients while the burgers or cooking. Cook bacon in a skillet.
- Serve burgers with lettuce, tomatoes, bacon slices, and Swiss cheese. Or whatever your favorite burger toppings might be.