Greek Stuffed Chicken
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. chopped dill, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 zucchini, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced into half moons
- 2 lemons, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 c. crumbled feta
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400º. Place chicken on a cutting board and make 5 slits in each breast, being careful not to cut through completely. Transfer to a small baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, dill, parsley, and garlic. Drizzle over chicken breasts, making sure olive oil mixture gets in the slits. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff each chicken breast with zucchini, tomatoes, red onion, and lemons. Sprinkle crumbled feta and mozzarella on top.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, about 25 minutes. Garnish with more dill and parsley. Serve warm.