Greek Salad Wraps with Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 large tortilla shell (I used Udi’s gluten free)
- 1/4 cup sliced roasted red pepper (about 1/4 a pepper)
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 cup sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons feta
- 2 tablespoons sliced olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Lightly spray skillet. Place wrap in skillet.
- Lay the goat cheese, feta, sliced mushrooms, green onions, and roasted red peppers on the wrap. Let wrap cook 30 seconds – 1 minute or until wrap is lightly brown and the cheese has started to melt.
- Remove wrap from skillet and add spinach, cucumber, and olives.
- Wrap tightly and slice.
- This is excellent with a little hummus on the side!