Skip to content
Greek Quinoa Salad
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium to large cucumber, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 6 ounce package crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/2 cup olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup Italian or Greek salad dressing
- In a medium saucepan bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add in quinoa, place lid on pan and reduce heat to low. Let simmer for 10-12 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, chop your cucumber, tomatoes, green onions, and olives.
- When quinoa is ready pour into a large serving bowl, pour in salad dressing, add vegetables and Feta cheese.
- Stir lightly and serve.
- This can be eaten while still warm or you can make the night before and serve cold.
See other recipes