Go-To Acai Smoothie Bowl
- 1 pack frozen acai (I usually buy Sambazon smoothie packs)
- ½ frozen banana (any time a banana is about to go bad, I cut it into chunks and freeze it, so I always have these on hand)
- Heaping ½ – ¾ cup fresh fruit (usually mixed berries, but depends on what I have on hand—pineapple is awesome or I’ll use fresh banana)
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (any nut milk works, too) + more if it’s too thick
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds (or any seed you like)
- 1 tbsp protein powder (optional—I don’t always add this)
- ¼ cup granola
- Handful berries
- ½ banana, sliced
- Put all the main ingredients in a blender until smooth. If too thick, just keep adding a little coconut milk until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Add your toppings.