Skip to content
Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- 1 cup almond flour
- 5 tbs brown sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 shakes of salt
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a springform pan (or round cake pan).
- Combine the wet ingredients into a bowl (egg, egg whites, peanut butter, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract and milk). Using an electric mixer, mix on low until well-combined.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, salt, and brown sugar, and mix on low until well-combined.
- Add in the chocolate chips. Mix on low until completely folded in.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Optional: sprinkle more chocolate chips atop cake for a more appealing exterior after baking.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a knife comes out of the center clean.
See other recipes