Gingerbread Christmas Balls
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- 50 g unsalted butter, softened
- 75 g white chocolate, melted and slightly cooled
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 Tablespoons icing (confectioners/ powdered) sugar, sifted (note 1)
- ½ cup gingerbread biscuit crumbs
If you haven’t already, melt your chocolate and allow it to cool for five minutes and blitz your gingerbread biscuits in the food processor to fine crumbs.
Beat the cream cheese, butter, chocolate, cinnamon, ginger and icing sugar together in a bowl until the mixture is smooth. Allow to set in the freezer for about an hour.
Place the gingerbread crumbs in a small bowl.
Working quickly, so that the mixture doesn’t soften too much, roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls, then roll them in the crumbs. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
See. Told you it was easy