Keto Potato Fake-Out Roasted Turnips
- 3 tbsp Butter melted
- 2 tbsp Ranch seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 Small turnips cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, ranch seasoning, garlic powder and onions powder. Stir to combine well.
- Pour the butter mixture into the bottom of a casserole dish, and spread out evenly.
- Place the turnips cut side down into the casserole dish on top of the butter mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste to the turnips.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until the turnips are softened and browned.
- Serve immediately with freshly chopped parsley for garnish if desired.