Garlic Pepper Pork Tenderloin with Green Chili Grits
- 1 pound Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Tenderloin
- 2 cups gluten free chicken stock
- 1/2 cup yellow corn grits (not instant grits)
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilis
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Unwrap the Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Tenderloin and place on a baking sheet or roasting pan.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- While tenderloin is cooking bring the chicken stock to a low boil over medium high heat in a sauce pan.
- When stock is boiling reduce heat to low and stir in the grits, cover and allow to cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and green chilis and remove from heat when all the liquid has absorbed.
- Remove the Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Tenderloin from the oven and allow it to rest at least five minutes.
- To assemble, place the grits in the bowl and top with sliced Tenderloin and garnish with additional green chilis and cheddar if desired.