- 1 pound mushrooms I used button mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 sprig fresh thyme or 1/4 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and thyme, then season generously with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are golden brown and tender, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in garlic, cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.