Skip to content
Game Day Buffalo Hot Wings
- 2 and 1/2 lbs. chicken wings
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing (optional)
- 3 celery stalks, cut into 2 inch pieces (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Remove the tips of the wings and discard.
- Using a knife, separate the wings at the joint.
- Bake wings for 15 minutes, then flip.
- Continue to bake for another 15 minutes until crispy.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together together the hot sauce and butter.
- Toss the cooked wings in the hot sauce mixture until fully coated.
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing and celery sticks.
See other recipes