Fruit Cocktail Salad
- 2 15 oz cans of canned fruit cocktail packed in water
- 1 8 oz container of Cool Whip lite
- 1 cup of pastel mini marshmallows
- Drain the juice out of the canned fruit cocktail. Reserve 1/4 of the fruit cocktail for the top.
- Add fruit cocktail, mini marshmallows, and cool whip to a medium to large sized bowl.
- Stir or fold the cool whip together with the fruit and marshmallows until well combined.
- Serve the salad in a clear glass bowl and flatten the top out with a spatula. Add some extra marshmallows and the reserved fruit cocktail to the top of the salad. This lets people know what is in the salad.
- Makes a total of 10 servings and I used a ½ cup for each serving.
4 smart points for 1/2 cup
Makes 10 servings
- Serving Size: 1