Skip to content
FRENCH ONION CHICKEN NOODLE CASSEROLE
- 4 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 2 (10.75-oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 16-oz container refrigerated French Onion Dip (sour cream based)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 12-oz egg noodles
- 1 cup crushed French fried onions
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions, drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Combine chicken, soup, dip, and cheese. Stir in cooked egg noodles.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Top with crushed french fried onions.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until heated through.