Freezer Friendly Spinach and Cheese Hand Pies
- 1.5 cups spinach chopped
- 3/4 cup ricotta
- 1/2 cup feta
- 1/3 cup basil
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 eggs
- 2 sheets puff pastry 10×10 inches
- In a large bowl, mix together your spinach, ricotta, feta, red pepper flakes, and one egg.
- Unroll your pastry puff sheet and cut it into 4.
- Place your filling into the sheets and the fold the puff pastry into a triangle, sealing the edge with a fork.
- Brush the top of the hand pie with an egg wash (the second egg, cracked and mixed).
Air fryer Instructions
- Give the air fryer basket a quick spritz of non-stick.
- Place them into the air fryer at 400F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place the hand pies onto a sheet of parchment paper in a sheet pan and then put it in your oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.