White Chicken Chili
- 30 oz Great Northern Beans
- 2 lb Shredded Cooked Chicken
- 8 oz Diced Green Chiles
- 3/4 tsp Cumin
- 1 Onion diced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tsp minced Garlic
- 2 1/3 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Half and Half
- 8 oz Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- Drain and rinse beans and add to large pot.
- Add chicken, chiles, diced onion, garlic, cumin, chili powder, red pepper, salt and pepper to pot.
- Add chicken broth.
- Cover and simmer on low for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add shredded cheese and stir in to combine.
- Add half and half and stir in.
- Cook uncovered for 15-20 minutes.