Easy Vegan Bruschetta with Baked Polenta Rounds
- 1 sleeve of polenta (a sleeve is 18 ounces)
- 4 fresh tomatoes , chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced basil
- 1/2 cup sliced arugula , optional for a kick
- 1 cup white beans , like great northern or cannellini
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic , about 2 large cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- A drizzle of olive oil , optional
- Miso Balsamic Dressing , see note
Preheat oven to 400F/ 200C.
Slice polenta into ¼ inch rounds, place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes or until they begin to get golden brown and crispy.
While baking, place all ingredients, except for the balsamic, into a large bowl and combine well.
You can also make the balsamic drizzle now if it isn’t made.
Once the polenta is done and cooled a bit, top it with the bruschetta mix and drizzle some Miso Balsamic Dressing over the top. Serve immediately