Easy Skillet Chicken & Biscuits
- Meat from Rotisserie Chicken OR
- 3 lb broiled Chicken Breast
- 1 Stalk Celery diced
- 1 Medium Onion diced
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 24 oz frozen Peas and Carrots
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 20 oz Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 can 8 ct Grands Biscuits
In a large skillet, over medium heat, add butter, onions and celery.
Cook until onions are transparent and softened.
Add peas and carrots, chicken and water.
Stir to mix.
Add soup and spices and stir until blended.
Cook over medium heat until heated through.
Preheat oven to 350.
Cut biscuit dough into quarters.
Set biscuit pieces evenly over top of skillet.
Bake about 15 minutes, until biscuits ore golden brown.