Easy Skillet Chicken & Biscuits
- Meat from Rotisserie Chicken OR
- 3 lb broiled Chicken Breast
- 1 Stalk Celery diced
- 1 Medium Onion diced
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 24 oz frozen Peas and Carrots
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 20 oz Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 can 8 ct Grands Biscuits
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, add butter, onions and celery.
- Cook until onions are transparent and softened.
- Add peas and carrots, chicken and water.
- Stir to mix.
- Add soup and spices and stir until blended.
- Cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut biscuit dough into quarters.
- Set biscuit pieces evenly over top of skillet.
- Bake about 15 minutes, until biscuits ore golden brown.