Easy Sesame Noodles
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic – minced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili oil
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound spaghetti – cooked
- Green onions – chopped
- Combine the first 7 ingredients together in a small bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Pour sauce over warm, cooked noodles.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.
Versatility is the spice of life and the spice of my kitchen. Consequently, I need recipes that I can switch up often to make something new. These Easy Sesame Noodles are one of those dishes.
Mix it Up: Add your favorite protein to this dish for a hearty meal.
Double it Up: This is a great recipe for a crowd. Simply increase the ingredients proportionately and serve at your next pot luck.
Spice it Up: Feel free to make this dish even more spicy with a little more chili oil, chili paste or red pepper flake.