Easy No-Bake Banoffee Pie
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 teaspoons powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large bananas
- chocolate sprinkles
To make toffee filling:
- In a large, covered pot, boil can of unopened sweetened condensed milk for 4 hours (yep, you read that right – 4 hours).
- The can must be completely submerged in water the entire time.
- Allow the can to cool completely before use.
For the whipped cream topping:
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer, whisk heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla together until stiff peaks form.
- Once can of sweetened condensed milk can (toffee) has cooled, spread the toffee filling into the graham cracker crust.
- Slice bananas and layer on top of the filling.
- Spread whipped cream on top of bananas and sprinkle with chocolate shavings or chocolate sprinkles. Keep pie refrigerated.