Skip to content
- 1 6.7oz package Suddenly Grain Salad Harvest Grains
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup chick peas (canned), rinsed
- 2 cups mixed greens, rinsed and dried
- 2 quart-size Mason jars
- Cook the grain packet (that comes inside the box) according to instructions. Reserve.
- Mix the dressing packet with the cold water. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until the dressing is emulsified.
- Divide the dressing into two equal portions and pour into the bottom of the jars.
- Layer 1/2 cup of cup of chick peas into each jar. Top with the nuts, the grains and finally with the greens.
- Seal the jars and refrigerate until ready to use.