Easy Low Carb Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Marsala
- 4 medium sized chicken breasts, around 8 oz each
- 8 oz cremini or button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup dry marsala wine
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Add oil to slow cooker and spread around the base.
- Add chicken to bottom of slow cooker.
- Layer mushrooms and seasonings on top, and pour wine over the top.
- Add lid to slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours (depending on your slow cooker – they can vary wildly) until chicken is 155 degrees internal temperature.
- Remove chicken and mushrooms from slow cooker, set aside.
- Stir in cream and whisk vigorously until thickened.
- Add chicken and mushrooms back to slow cooker, add lid, and cook another 20-30 minutes, until chicken is 165 degrees internal temperature.