Skip to content
One Pot Lemon Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs Recipe
- 3 tbsp clarified butter
- t tsp celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup garlic, diced
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 lemon, sliced into rounds, hot or medium
- In a large, heavy pan, melt butter until liquid and shiny on high.
- Pat chicken thighs dry with a paper towel.
- Generously season chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to pan and cook 3-4 minutes until one side is golden brown and crunchy. Flip and repeat for other side. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add diced garlic to pan, stirring quickly to prevent burning.
- Sprinkle lemon zest over chicken thighs.
- When garlic is soft and fragrant (not burned), add oregano, lemon slices, and wine.
- Cook until sauce has thickened and chicken thighs have reached 165 degrees internally.
- Remove from pan and plate with grilled vegetables, topping with sauce. Also great to add to salads, wraps, tacos, or save for meal prep to reheat for lunch.