Easy Hot Turkey Sandwiches
- 2 stick Butter
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 32 oz Chicken Broth
- 2 cup Water
- 1-1.5 lb sliced Turkey
- In a large pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add pepper and poultry seasoning.
- Slowly add in flour, whisking constantly, until smooth and blended.
- Gradually whisk in broth and water while bringing to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Distribute sliced turkey through gravy and allow to warm.
- Serve over sliced bread with mashed potatoes and a vegetable.