Easy Holiday Blondie Bars
- 1 15.25 oz box yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 stick salted butter, (1/2 cup)
- ¼ cup eggnog (or milk)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- festive sprinkles
- Blend cake mix, egg, butter, and eggnog/milk in a bowl with a blender until evenly mixed. Stir in some sprinkles.
- Spray an 11 x 7 baking pan with nonstick, and spread on half of the batter in one even layer. Sprinkle on a layer of white chocolate chips, then spread on the rest of the batter.
- Add some more sprinkles on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until bars are a golden color.
- Once out of the oven, let them cool for a few minutes and cut into squares.