Skip to content
Easy Gluten-Free Sugar Cookies
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 4 cups almond flour
- 1 block of cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar, sifted
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and prepare a cookie sheet.
- Combine butter and sugar in a large bowl and stir together.
- Add in egg, vanilla extract, and milk. Stir to combine.
- Add in almond flour, stirring, until dough is formed.
- Scoop equal amounts of dough, 1-½ inches apart, on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until bottoms are golden.
- For icing, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar in a bowl. Use an electric mixer and combine well.