Easy Fried Rice
- 4 cups Cooked Rice
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 Onion diced
- 12 oz Frozen Peas and Carrots
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 3 beaten Eggs
- Melt butter in large non stick skillet.
- Sautee onion until transparent.
- Add peas and carrots and heat until thawed and tender.
- Push vegetables to one side and scramble eggs in other side until set.
- Mix eggs and vegetables together.
- Add soy sauce and stir to mix.
- Add rice gradually to keep it from clumping and ensure it’s well mixed.
- Heat until hot and serve.