Easy Creamy Coleslaw
!for the coleslaw:
- 6 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
!for the coleslaw dressing:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise I used olive oil mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1.5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh leaves chopped (see note)
US Customary – Metric
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together shredded cabbage and carrots.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Pour over coleslaw. Toss to coat.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
You can use 16oz. bag of coleslaw mix for this recipe.
If you don’t have fresh celery leaves, use 1/4 teaspoon of celery salt.