Skip to content
- 2 medium tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/4 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 slices jalapeño pepper (optional)
- Combine all ingredients together in a food processor and pulse until desired consistency is reached (I like to keep the salsa chunky).
- For a spicy salsa, add jalapeño peppers. To keep the salsa mild, omit the jalapeño peppers.
- Serve in a bowl alongside tortilla chips and dip away!
See other recipes