Dry Rub Chicken Wing
- 1 64 oz package frozen, thawed drumettes
- 1 64 oz package frozenm thawed chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and baking rack over top.
- In a small bowl, combine the dried seasoning; stir.
- Rinse and pat chicken pieces dry. Place the wings in a large bowl and drizzle with oil, tossing each piece so that they all get coated.
- Sprinkle rub over chicken and rub the seasoning into each piece. Arrange wings on the prepared baking sheet. Bake wings for 30 minutes, turn and bake an additional 10-15 minutes.