Skip to content
Dark Chocolate Chunk S’mores Cookies
- ½ cup margarine (or 1 stick butter), softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2½ cups whole wheat flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- ½ cup marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and prepare a cookie sheet.
- In a stand mixer (or large bowl, mix by hand), add the margarine, brown sugar, applesauce, eggs, and vanilla. Mix well on low speed.
- While mixing, add in the flour in batches.
- Add in the baking soda, graham cracker crumbs, and salt. Mix until well-combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks. Mix well.
- Using a spoon or ice cream scooper, scoop ~1½ inch scoops onto the baking sheet, each at least 1 inch apart.
- Top each cookie with about 3 marshmallows before baking.
- Place in the middle rack of the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes.