Dairy Free Chocolate Fudgsicles
- 2 cups dairy free milk I used Silk’s unsweetened Alomnd
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add dairy free milk to a large saucepan.
- Heat to high heat and add the cocoa powder and stir until blended.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Add the maple syrup and salt.
- Cook and stir to blend about 30 seconds.
- Take off the heat and add the vanilla extract and stir.
- Let cool to room temperature so that you can pour the mixture into popsicles molds.
- To keep a skin from forming on the chocolate – lay a piece of plastic wrap on the chocolate and lightly touch all over so that it is sealed from the air. This has to be done after it has cooled a couple of minutes.
- When cool pour into popsicle molds. Insert sticks.
- Freeze at least four hours.