Crustless Pepperoni Pizza
- 1 3/4 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. chopped parsley
- 1/2 c. marinara, heated, for dipping (optional)
- In an 8″ nonstick skillet over medium heat, add mozzarella in an even layer. Top with Parmesan and pepperoni. Cover with a glass lid and cook until cheese is completely melted and edges are golden, about 8 minutes. Top with oregano and red pepper flakes and remove from heat.
- Let cool 3 minutes before sliding onto plate.
- Garnish with parsley and slice. Serve with marinara, if using, for dipping.