Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
- 1 lb boneless pork chops
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 pkg Ranch Dressing Mix
- water one half to a full soup can of water, depending on how thin you like the sauce
- Spray the crockpot with non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl combine the can of soup, the Ranch dressing mix and 1/2-1 full soup can of water and mix well.
- Pour some of the soup mixture into the crockpot to cover the bottom.
- Place the pork chops in the crockpot.
- Cover the pork chops with the rest of the soup mixture.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- In a small bowl combine the can of soup, the Ranch dressing mix and a soup can of water and mix well.
- Label a gallon size freezer bag with cooking directions.
- Pour the soup mixture into the freezer bag.
- Add the pork chops to the freezer bag, seal and squish to mix well.
- Freeze flat
- When you are ready to cook, defrost the contents of the bag, pour into a crockpot and cook on low for 4 hours.
We like this recipe served over egg noodles.