Creamy Parmesan Spaghetti with Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup white cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 package Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti Noodles
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- Heat a skillet to medium heat. Add olive oil, garlic and tomatoes, cook for one minute. stirring frequently.
- Remove tomatoes and garlic from pan, set aside.
- And add the broth, wine, and spices to the skillet and bring to a boil.
- Break the spaghetti noodles in half and add to the pan, stirring well so they do not stick together or to the bottom of the pan.
- Cook noodles for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium low and add the cream, tomatoes, garlic, and 3/4 cup of the parmesan to the skillet, stir well.
- Cover and let simmer for 5-7 more minutes until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan.