Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, cubed, softened
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 burritos)
- 1 package (8 oz) shredded Mexican cheese blend (2 cups)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour with whisk until blended. Cook about 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in broth; heat to simmering over high heat. Simmer 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat. Beat in cream cheese with whisk until sauce is smooth and free of lumps. Spread 1/2 cup of the sauce evenly in bottom of baking dish.
- Place 1/4 cup chicken in line down center of each tortilla; top each with 2 tablespoons of the cheese. Wrap tortillas tightly around filling. Place seam side down in baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over filled tortillas. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheese evenly over top.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until cheese is melted and center of tortillas is hot (at least 165°F in center).