- 12 ounces fresh cranberries chopped
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup chopped apple I use Granny Smith
- 1 cup chopped pineapple fresh or canned
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed
- fresh cranberries, apples and marshmallows for garnish optional
Place the cranberries and sugar in a glass or plastic bowl (do not use metal). Stir to combine.
Cover the bowl and chill for at least 3 hours.
Add the apple, pineapple, marshmallows, pecans and coconut to the bowl.
Add the whipped topping to the bowl and fold gently to combine all the ingredients. Garnish with additional cranberries, apples and marshmallows if desired, then serve.