Cookie Dough Fudge
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/4 c. mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 c. melted white chocolate
- Grease an 8″ or 9″ square pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Place flour in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until flour is hot, about 1 minute.
- Add flour and salt to butter mixture and beat until combined. Stir in 1 cup mini chocolate chips.
- In a large bowl, mix together sweetened condensed milk and melted white chocolate, then fold into cookie dough mixture. Pour into prepared pan and top with remaining 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate until fudge is firm, about 2 hours. Remove from pan by lifting edges of parchment paper and cut into squares.