Skip to content
Coconut Coffee Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cup brewed Dunkin’ Donuts Coconut Ground Coffee
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 cup coconut milk (or the milk of your choice)
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/2 tbsp. honey (optional)
- First, pour the coffee into ice cube tray and freeze for 2 hours or overnight.
- Place the frozen coffee ice cubes and the rest of the ingredients in a blender, and process until smooth.
- Taste for sweetness and adjust by adding honey, if needed. Serve.