Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup dairy free butter – softened
- 1 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 egg replacers – prepared according to the package directions
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Mix the egg replacer according to your package directions. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the butter and coconut sugar with a stand mixer or hand mixer until light and fluffy. About 5 minutes.
- Add in the egg replacer and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- By hand, mix in the chocolate chips and coconut.
- On an ungreased baking sheet, drop the dough by heaping teaspoons full.
- Bake at 375 ° for 8 minutes.
- Transfer to a rack to cool completely.