Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup dairy free butter – softened
- 1 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 egg replacers – prepared according to the package directions
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
Mix the egg replacer according to your package directions. Set aside.
In a large bowl mix the butter and coconut sugar with a stand mixer or hand mixer until light and fluffy. About 5 minutes.
Add in the egg replacer and vanilla.
Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
By hand, mix in the chocolate chips and coconut.
On an ungreased baking sheet, drop the dough by heaping teaspoons full.
Bake at 375 ° for 8 minutes.
Transfer to a rack to cool completely.