Skip to content
Dill Pickle Chicken Salad
- 16 oz chicken breasts- cooked & shredded or 2 large cans of chicken breast
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise of choice we used Olive oil mayo OR Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 stalks of celery diced
- 1/2 cup dill pickles diced (we used one deli pickle)
- 1/4 red onion very finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tsp parsley
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Lettuce for wrapping or your favorite bread if your diet allows
- It’s simple! Just mix everything together in a bowl.
- Serve in or on lettuce!
- Store in the refrigerator up to a week.
See other recipes