Cilantro Lime Chicken
- 2 1/2 lb Chicken Breast cut in half
- 2 Limes zested and juiced
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 bunch Cilantro leaves chopped
- 1/2 tsp minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Place chicken breasts into 1 gallon zippered freezer bag.
- Add lime juice, olive oil, cilantro, garlic, pepper flakes, zest, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Seal bag. Shake and squeeze to mix and coat.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour or up to overnight.
- Grill until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.